Wednesday 8 June 2011

KYLIE DAY!!!


Tonight we head to the Sydney Entertainment Centre to see Miss Kylie Ann Minogue! I cannot tell you how goddamn freaking excited I am to see this show. This will be the third tour of hers that I have been to and the second I have taken TC to. We have picked out our outfits and have plans for the Worlds Greatest Dumplings before the show... We go with my oldest friend, she cries every time. (and I hope she doesn't mind me telling you that) When we took TC last time to the X tour she grabbed my friend's hand looked her in the eye and said "I get it, I get why you cry." hehe so bloody cute my kid is.

so here I am, at work trying to get everything done in record time and I am on here instead writing about how damn exciting it is and my brain contains nothing but pop songs and disco lighting...

Will report back after the show, no doubt with dodgy iphone pics from the nose bleed section!

xxpt

* I cannot find the source for the photo I have used, I know that this is REALLY bad blogger etiquette but I've had it on my desk top for so long I think it came from the SMH site? If anyone knows please put it in the comments and I will amend. thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment