Wednesday 7 September 2011

MrPt is away and there are some things I like about it

For most of this week TC and I are young hip and single ladies in our For most of this week TC and I are young hip and single ladies in our cool pad* MrPt is in Melbourne for a work thing. Last night I thought about some of the things that I like about him being away. Please don’t get me wrong there is a list just as long of things I miss about him when he is away too, but let’s focus on the positive yeah?

We did the groceries yesterday and the first thing we did was front up to the florist and ask for a bunch of the most fragrant flowers they had. You see my man is the most allergic to flowers & scents of anyone ever. I love flowers and really smelly ones the most. I large bunch of Fresias coming right up! They are so pretty and the lounge room smells so so good J

We love Vietnamese food!! There is really very little that MrPt will not eat in fact he has introduced both TC and I to a tonne of foods that we did not eat 10 years ago. However, he really dislikes mint, rice noodles and bean sprouts... all of my favourite things about Vietnamese cuisine. We shall be eating this at least once this week.

Girly music and tv.. Kylie, Amanda Palmer, Amy Winehouse and shows like the Voice and X Factor.... and I can re-watch this season of True Blood uninterrupted.

I get all of the bed and I get the car and I can sleep in or get up and get my yoga on if I want to...

Stay tuned for the things I do miss...

xxpt

*translation – she’s young, I have hips and whilst the house is really nice its rather messy.. It is next to a frozen food factory so kinda cool – right?

1 comment: