Monday 20 April 2015

Taking Stock - April

I've been reading Pip's blog for years, she seems so lovely doesn't she? I'm pretty sure that she is that nice in the outside world too. Anyway she has this great list that is at first look pretty daunting but here we go... 

Making : knitted baby cardigans mostly the Gidday from Ravelry all in one go and its super cute too  

Cooking : Pork Roasts I'm perfecting the art of crackling 
Drinking : G & T with gin I blended myself at Archie Rose Distillery - it is such a great place too great staff, sexy room and amazingly boozy drinks a most excellent date place 
Reading: Spanking Watson by Kinky Freidman - I found it on the footpath the other week, its a good bus book I love the way he has slang names for everything 
Wanting: the easter eggs to never run out, I am dangerously close to eating the last of mine and everyone else is finished theirs already.
Looking: forward to tomorrow 
Playing: with my new laptop :D hopefully this means that I may keep doing this blog thing
Deciding: what to do on my month off Can.Not.Wait 
Wishing: that my kid no longer had blue hair cos I would like it back quite frankly
Enjoying: the new series of Game of Thrones! 
Waiting: for more episodes of Game of Thrones 
Liking: the crisper mornings and cooler nights 
Wondering: where I can get all of my candle jars refilled, that must be a thing right? It seems silly to have them as a one time only thing
Loving: That football season is back 
Pondering: how some crimes are seen as horrific and others not so much
Considering: still... I'll come back to this 
Buying: a new Macbook Air! I need to do more research on how to actually use it but it's a bit sexy. And Cardigans! 
Watching: aside from Game of Thrones MrPt and I are loving Bloodline, such great performances and beautifully shot   
Hoping: That I wake up rested, I am tired all the time 
Marvelling: at the forms & photos my cousin found of my great grandparents when they first came to Australia 
Cringing: at the remarks made about Hilary Clinton announcing her run for POTUS Needing: to learn to use this Mac thing Questioning: so many things that are written Smelling: my workmates Marc Jacobs perfume it is so pretty on her 
Wearing: Currently? Star wars pj pants and a Kylie tour singlet. Overall though cardigans and pencil skirts with brogues - completely Audrey Horne 
Following: Roxanne Gay on twitter, not sure I agree with everything she says but some of it is interesting and she's funny too
Noticing: The change in the leaves inn the park on my way to work 
Knowing: That change is a-coming 
Thinking: That I need to start working full time hours and I'm not really looking forward to it 
Admiring: My brother, facing his challenges & forging a new life, knowing that he is lonely but trying hard to build a life and becoming stronger and clearer everyday  
Sorting: out my make up drawer (perhaps that's Should be Sorting as I have not yet technically started?)  
Getting: my first ever veggie co-op box I love it and the little group for the people is really sweet, hopefully there will be recipe swaps and tips to come. 
Bookmarking: cardigan patterns to knit I really want to make a big snuggly one for myself Coveting: skin with no pimples & large freezers 
Disliking: angst at work 
Opening: emails from friends who are coming to visit 
Giggling: at Mayim Blalik on the Big Bang Theory Amy Fairer Fowler is the greatest! Feeling: twingey in my back again, I think a trip to the Chiro is on the cards 
Snacking: on left over easter eggs 
Wishing: that the 31 women killed so far this year by their partners were still here Helping: Future Pete! Stocking up on soups and stews and extras in the freezer ready for some very busy weeks ahead. 
Hearing: My daughter talk non-stop about her Demi Lovato concert on the weekend. To say that she loved it is such an understatement.


hmm that wasn't so bad after all xxpt

No comments:

Post a Comment