Tuesday 14 April 2015

So I really suck at this right?

Er so I guess that I really am not a great blog person at all.... 

I think that perhaps I'm not really even a writer as such. Many things have happened since I was writing 2 years ago.. 


My kid is now 16!! 

We moved house again
There were illnesses and a death in our family
My cat died 
We opened a new business born of passion
We got a new cat 
We went overseas for the first time is ages and fell in love with Asia 
Our new cat escaped and was hit by a car 
Within a week there was a new kitten and INDOOR kitten 
Work ramped up for both MrPt and I 
Kid had a super rough year and changed all of her peer group a couple of times 
Many babies were made and borned to people other than myself (WIN) 
Kid turned 15 got a nose ring
My brother got clean for the first time since he was 11
As a result I now have a relationship with him for the first time in many years
Kid got hot pink then orange hair 
People other than MrPt and I got engaged/married/divorced  
Kid got blue then aqua hair 
My kid is now 16!! 
Kid now has purple/aqua hair 
Current cat is still living 
Business is thriving both at the proper job and the passion project

There were also many dinners with friends a couple of weekends away, family Christmases that were at least tolerable. Kitchen and balcony dance parties new cocktails made and drunk, food and bars and gigs aplenty and I cannot wait for more of it. 


xxpt  


No comments:

Post a Comment