Tuesday 21 April 2015

Weather, we gots it

Howdy peeps just quickly I thought I'd write to say that the weather be crazy in these parts today. 

Our beautiful jacaranda tree is now only a 3rd of the size it was yesterday. Luckily it didn't hit the house nor any of the fences which was so lucky. I was talking to MrPt pointing out the small branch that fell, went to have a shower and when I came back this.. (forgive the dodgy iPhone pic) 




Note that the tree covers our whole backyard! side to side & back fence to almost the patio... It was also the branch that MrPt tied the hops to, hard times people. 


Also lucky is that we rent, to be honest I was relieved to just be able to call the real estate to let them know about the tree and to organise the removal after the weather calms down. 


I hope everyone is safe and hit me up if you need any firewood! 
xxpt 

No comments:

Post a Comment