Saturday 9 May 2015

A few short letters of correspondence from the last month....

Dear.... 

...Brain Cancer
 Fuck you, how dare you grow in my friends head. How dare you regrow to a larger size after you were cut out and blasted with radiation. But you know what Brain cancer? She's on a new trial in Germany now and its going to wipe you out. She's going to come home with her man and have babies and live the life she had planned. 

...Secret admirer

  So the letter was lovely just keep working on your spelling, the follow up lolly pop though? Winner you really have been watching me! 

...Sydney Swans 

   It'd be real nice if you won some more games OK? Also if you have any sway with the weather less rain on game day would be nice too.

...child next door

  So I guess you've taken up the trumpet or some other brass instrument huh? t.o.p.s..... 

...Tree Clearing man 

   Mate you are a gem, I'm sorry your machine broke but I'm glad that you could come on Monday and clear out our back yard I can't go out there but at least it looks like my backyard again 

...pink salt tea light holders 

   please stop weeping!!! I will buy more tea lights tomorrow just give it a rest eh? puddles of salt water are not great for the furniture! 

...child next door 

  Seriously though have you heard about stamp collecting? Or reading? Or sitting very very still? It's totally just as fun as the trumpet I promise.

...month long holidays

  hurry up, please please please hurry up! I am so ready for you to get here and give me a break from the daily grind. 

...parents of child next door

  Watch out people my kid is getting a harmonica as a gift on a week or two. GameON

...Tasmania 

  Get ready Imma coming your way! WOO 



xxpt

No comments:

Post a Comment